counter

September 6, 2008

Crying baby

Yellow, I iz BimboBitch. I owning berry strong English. I iz newz to Innit Nuffnang. No bravery chat there because I iz have strong English. I seeing the chat everyday when I was boring. Today I seeing berry interesting chat.

A blogger calling marcietan very noisy because people dang his post. I iz not so know what is dang and nang. But I iz find him berry children.

I iz have printscreen to sharing with you all for news.


BimboBitch

DoctorBitch:Dang-ers want attention?And what about some closet gay that monitor every nang and dang he got over at innit?Marc dear,you ain't any better...

Now,there sure is plenty of material for me to bitch about him!Until next post...Tada!

3 comments:

Bernard Chung said...

Wow, i am featured here. in a feud with Marcietan....lol.
I didn't plan for tat, oh my gosh, it is so embarrasing

Charlie said...

I always bitch slap in Innit, am I'm in the group as well?

Bernard, am I that hard to please? WTF

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Innit is full of cronies too,just like UMNO, ignorant kampong people..so don't care ah.

BTW, I was top 10 for the year for one reason, because we have our own domains!


Azrin @ http://www.zyraz.com